01. Heat oil in a pan, add methi seeds and mustard seeds and let it crackle. Add curry leaves and onion, cook till onion becomes translucent. Add tomato,
02. Add curry leaves and onion, cook till onion becomes translucent.
03. Add tomato, ginger and chilli and sauté for 2 minutes.
04. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
05. Add diluted coconut milk powder (1 part of powder with 1 part of warm water), add chilli powder, turmeric, salt and the diced raw mango. Let it simmer until the gravy is slightly thick and the mango becomes tender.
06. Add tamarind pulp to give a tangy flavour. Remove from heat.
07. Boil the rice until cooked well done. Serve hot mango curry with kerala red rice.
Enjoy this healthy recipe that celebrates mango season and makes AnnaMaya Delhi one of the best restaurants in Delhi!