01. Wash and soak millets for ten minutes.
02. Heat ghee in a pan, add whole garam masala, add sliced onion and sauté until light brown, keep half for garnish, add ginger and garlic paste in remaining onion, sauté.
03. Add chicken pieces and then add the powdered spices, yoghurt and stock and cook till well done.
04. Pour millets over the cooked chicken, sprinkle, fried onion, coriander, mint, saffron and little ghee on top and cook on dum (in a heavy bottom pan over an iron tawa to protect from direct heat cooking) until steam comes out.
05. Serve hot with chili and garlic raita